Nina Ottosson Sweden
LEVEL 2. BUGGIN' OUT
The fun starts Meow! Curious cats will love the challenge of the Buggin’ Out Puzzle & Play by Nina Ottosson! Cats bat at the pegs and swivel the leaves to uncover the 16 hidden treat compartments. Adjust the difficulty of the puzzle to make it easier for beginners or more challenging for smarty cats. Let the games begin!
• Fights boredom by keeping your cat busy - Boredom Busters
• Helps reduce destructive behavior by exercising your cat’s mind. • Strengthen the bond with your cat.
• Fun for all cats – regardless of age & size.
- GREAT FOR CURIOUS CATS: Stimulates cats’ natural foraging instincts. Cats "hunt" for their reward by batting the pegs and swatting the raindrops to reveal hidden treats. Especially designed for cats, with their natural movements and instincts in mind, and shallow treat cups to access the treats.
- KEEPS CATS BUSY: Let your cat discover 8 hidden treat compartments, and scoot 8 pegs filled with treats over the treat cups, to drop the tasty reward. Adjust the difficulty of the puzzle as your kitty learns.
Ninaottosson Lv2.Buggin' out [for cat]
HOW TO PLAY: For beginners - place the treats in the cups and swivel leaves off the tracks for easier play. For increased difficulty – cover the cups with the leaves, and place treats in the hole of the peg piece as well, so the cat has to slide the peg over the cups and back to reach the treats. Show your cat how the game works and encourage them to find treats.
REPLACE YOUR BOWL: Replace your standard bowl and feed your cat from the puzzle to engage their natural hunting and foraging instincts. The puzzle holds up to 1/4 cup of food, and can be used with both wet and dry food / treats. It is made with food-safe materials that you can trust with your kitty.
PLAY TOGETHER: To encourage your cat’s natural hunting instincts you can place treat puzzles in different places each day. Try hiding treat puzzles in different rooms, behind the sofa or behind a door. Cats usually play and eat when they want, not when you want. By “hiding” treat puzzles in different places, cats can play and hunt whenever they want.
CAUTION: ALWAYS supervise your cat when using a game or puzzle of any kind. Do not let your cat chew on the game or pieces. Inspect regularly for damage and remove and replace if broken, or if parts become separated, as serious injury may result. Intended for cats only. Keep out of reach of children. Once emptied of treats or kibble, the game should be stored until next supervised use.